8.04.2004

It's coming down to the wire. Today is our day to rent the truck and throw stuff into storage. Even though I've brought several carloads to Goodwill, have donated other things to art programs, have thrown away many bags of stuff and have sold my couches and a dresser... I still have lots of stuff! This is insane.

Also insane is taking off for the weekend for a wedding and trying to pack for that at the same time. I'm feeling a little nuts.

And the countdown to moving away from Troy is not fun. I'm having a hard time letting myself think about that. It's mitigating my excitement about the job, although that is still exciting. But I worry for our future, knowing full well that worrying accomplishes nothing and I can only wait and see how everything turns out.

Time to make americanos and wake up my sleepy guy.

No comments: