6.28.2002

the countdown to departure truly started today in my head. I'm running out of time to get things done, and I'm getting more excited to be there. I think it's time for me to be in a different place, maybe try to calm this restlessness and vague dissatisfaction I'm dealing with. Dissatisfaction with what? I don't know. That's why it's vague.

Things seem to be calming down in the Philippines. I don't think there's anything to worry about. I'm just plotting more video stuff to keep busy. I got a minidisk yesterday to record the peculiar sounds there. I'm just going to be a recording maniac. And I got some shorts and short-sleeved shirts today. It's warm there (87 degrees) and I don't want to wear worn-out clothes around my family so I had to get a couple of new things.

that's all. just notes. now to finish reading "Driving Mr. Albert: a trip across america with einstein's brain." Quite good. You should all read it.

No comments: