10.02.2005

thinking... thinking...

Another little gap in time... Now I'm in Oakland after a couple weeks in San Diego. I've decided it's time for a self-transformation. This starts with trying to figure out where I want to be for the next 6 months or one year. I was hung up on trying to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life but that was stressing me out and my brother pointed out (wisely) that it was also unnecessary at this stage. So here I am now with a shorter time-frame and still no answers, but it feels more do-able. I'll add more later, but that's the start. Along with going to the gym again, planning on dancing again, and doing more things to make myself feel better. Spent the weekend up in Auburn with friends which was fabulous, but a bit odd since I was the only single person. These are also the folks I said a teary good-bye to only 2 months ago. It's been a long (albeit, in fact, short) weird time. Time to start writing again and doing more stuff where I actually prioritize myself. That's the first big part of the change.

1 comment:

Bert said...

hooray for you! call me when you get a chance, chica. i'll dance, climb, gym, etc. with you whenever. :)