8.17.2005

Mi clase in Espanol es muy bueno. Aprendo mucho cada dia. Pero, uh... I´m stuck in the present tense y no tengo multos palabras. I know it´s only day 2, but I´m impatient.

In general, this is a great thing for me to do right now. Something positive for myself and also very absorbing. Only bummer is when we were practicing out loud today and el profesor asked me two questions in a row: "In what city is your house?" and "How many boyfriends do you have?"

I considered making up a story before I came here and not talk about reality with anyone, but that seemed like so much work. I´m weak. I've decided instead to only reveal a little and appear more like a slacker than anything. "no, I have no job, no house, no boyfriend, never been married, no kids. No real plans. Don´t know what I´m doing next." Leave it at that. Maybe someone will think I´m some rich spoiled kid...

Tonight: Baile! I´m excited for that. Dancing is always a release for me and I haven´t danced in too too long.

2 comments:

Bert said...

¡que bien, muchacha! espero que tu puedas cocinar y bailar mucho durante el tiempo que vives alla.

¡soy tan orgulloso de ti!

you go with your bad self, girlfriend.

bert

Dutchman said...

What the hell? No Austria? Chile? No more relationship?

This does not seem right to me becuase you are so gloriously you... but it is none of my business except to say WE ALL LOVE YOU and care deeply...(by WE, I mean the WHOLE FRIGGIN' UNIVERSE, that's who!)

How the heck did you get to Chile?

Hope you are immersing yourself in all things Chilean with gusto and vigor and joy and all that stuff... and if the winds blow you back to the City of Angels we have a very comfy bed-like couch should crashing need to happen

lurv- michael ooooooooooo