8.20.2005

Today we skiied & boarded. Very fun -- although I managed to break my binding so I spent the second half of the day entirely on my heelside and now my calves are insanely tight. We're really spoiled in California with the quality of our mountains for skiing. I knew this, but to have a very good snowboarder from Boston be so completely amazed with this resort was a good reminder; he'd never seen a mountain before. Any. Ever. Our lives have been different...

I came home to much conversation con mi familia aca, some homework and red wine with dinner. I fully intended to upload some photos for you all, but it's not going to happen. Estoy tuto (it's a Chileno term for "passing out" used for over tired children). MaƱana voy a poner las fotografias aqui.

1 comment:

Bert said...

hooray! i can't wait to see fotografias! hurry hurry! :)